For prompt assistance, please contact our staff as follows:
Free Breakfast & Lunch Available for Students
During the school closings, the educational systems in Fairfax, Arlington, and Alexandria will be providing free, “grab-and-go” breakfast and lunch packages to all students at specific school sites in the three jurisdictions. This is an extremely important service for any family whose children receive free or reduced-price meals during the school day. For information on the address and time schedule for all the schools that will be providing free breakfast and lunch packages, please visit the links below:
Local health departments, Public Schools, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
How to Stop the Spread of COVID-19
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our local health departments have provided the following guidelines to help all of us to protect ourselves from the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash hands often with soap and water. If not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home while you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
If you would like to help and donate to the cause, click the button below to be directed on how you can help.